PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Data protection is a high priority for us, and we want to be open and transparent about how we process your personal data. We have therefore developed a policy on how your personal data is processed and protected.
Why do we use your personal information?
We use your personal data to fulfill our obligations in connection with legislation, court orders and governmental decisions. This includes the use of your personal data for the collection and verification of accounting information for compliance with accounting rules.
What types of personal information do we use?
We use the following categories of personal information
- Customer number
- Order number
- Full name
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Transaction amount
- Transaction date
What legal right do we have to use your personal information?
The use of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your data in accordance with the Danish Accounting Act. After this, all information will be deleted or anonymized in such a way that the information can no longer identify you
Who is responsible for your personal information?
We are responsible for the personal information you provide to us and are responsible for your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
Where do we store your data?
The information we collect about you is stored in Denmark, more specifically at CompuSoft A/S Danish hosting centers and our own server. Such transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
Who has access to your data?
Your information is only used by trusted personnel at our company. We act as a data controller of your personal data and use the personal data on our own roads. However, we use several data processors to ensure that we can deliver the desired product and service to our customers. We never pass on, sell or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes outside of us. Personal information disclosed to third parties is only used to serve you. Under each named process below you can find the individual categories of third parties.
- Payment card transactions: DIBS or QuickPay
- Booking Transactions: CompuSoft A/S
What are your rights?
The right of access:
You have the right to know at any time what personal data we have registered about you. Contact us and we will send your personal information via email.
The right to correct data:
You have the right to request to have your personal information corrected if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete information completed.
The right to delete data:
You have the right to have the personal information we use deleted at any time, except in the following situations:
- You have an open case with us.
- You have an open order that has not yet been completed
- You have a financial outstanding balance with us, regardless of payment method
- You are suspected of having or have misused our services within the last four years
- Your debt has been resold to a third party within the last three years or within one year for deceased customers
- If you have made a purchase, we retain your personal information in connection with your transaction for accounting purposes
Your right to object to use based on legitimate interests:
You have the right to object to the use of your personal data based on our legitimate interests. We will not continue to use your personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for its use that overrides your wishes and rights and/or based on legal requirements.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
- By contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to limited use:
- You have the right to request limited use of your personal information with us in the following circumstances:
- If you object to use based on our legitimate interests, we shall restrict all use of the personal data in question while verifying whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- If you believe that your personal information is incorrect, we shall restrict all use of that data while the accuracy of that personal information is verified.
- If the processing is unlawful, you can object to the erasure of your personal data and instead request restricted use of your personal data
- If we no longer need your personal information, but it is required to enforce a legal claim.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously, which is why you can always contact us with inquiries.
The right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you believe that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact CityCamp Assens Strand at email@example.com. You also have the option to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency.