Please read this information, it will answer many of the questions that arise when arriving in a new location.
– The speed limit throughout the campsite is 10 km/h. There are many children playing here and we recommend that this is complied with – 10 KM/T!
– The barrier is blocked at night between 22:30 and 6:45. For parking, please refer to the parking lot outside the campsite. Opening the barrier and calling a guard outside the barrier’s opening hours costs 300,-. Does not apply in emergencies. The barrier access cards are only valid for the space owner’s car. The car may only be parked in its own space.
– The risk of fire is high on a campsite. There must be at least 3 m between each unit. Please find out where the nearest fire extinguishing equipment is.
– The site must be quiet between 23:00 and 7:00. Moped riding is prohibited on the site. (However, luggage may be driven to and from the site).
– Check-in after 13:00.
– Checkout and departure must take place before 11 am.
– Visitors and overnight guests must register at the reception.
– Dogs and prams are not allowed in the buildings.
– Discharge fountains for chemical toilets are located in the service building, see floor plan.
– Mail and messages for our guests can be picked up at the reception.
– Dogs are welcome, but MUST be on a SHORT leash and walked outside the site in a designated area. ‘Accident’ bags are available at the environmental dog stands. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to walk their dog on the campsite – and don’t bring your dog to the playground.
– Playing on the playground after 9 pm is not allowed.
– Young people under the age of 21 must be accompanied by parents.
Otherwise, please refer to the standard regulations posted on the site.